Established in 1985 The Kansas Association of Professional Electrologists was organized in 1985 as a non-profit, professional association for the purposes of increasing knowledge in
the field of electrology and for establishing better communication and fellowship among electrologists.
The purpose of the Kansas Association of Professional Electrologists shall be:
1. To establish standards and ethics in the electrolysis profession for the benefit of both the public and the members of the profession.
2. To establish and cultivate fellowship and communication among electrologists.
3. To improve relations and communication between the electrolysis profession, allied professions and the general public.
4. To aid and promote the upgrading of the professional image of electrolysis and electrologists.
5. To increase knowledge of member electrologists through opportunities for continuing education.